Friday, March 20, 2009

Month 1 Highlights!

So much happened during my first month (January)!


  • I was born on January 13 at 12:33 pm
  • It was 25 degrees below zero (without windchill) on my birthday
  • Flight 1549 made an emergency landing in the Hudson river in NY!
  • We watched the President Barack Obama inauguration
  • I gained all my weight back by my one week appointment (9 lbs 1 oz leaving hospital - 9 lbs 8 oz at my apt)!
  • Puppy Weston was in depression with my arrival...I messed up his days a little
  • I had lots of visitors...gma Debbie, pappa Ken, Auntie Tina, Uncle Jason G, Cousin Graycen, mommy's friends Ami, Jack, and Charlie; Lisa, Taylor, and Ian; Tanya, Mel...
  • We had a party at my house and went to a superbowl party

Watch me grow...

1 week



3 weeks







Me and Weston. He looks huge!
Weston loves to hang out and take naps in the sun!

No comments:

Post a Comment