Friday, May 15, 2009

Month 3 Highlights

Here's what happened during month 3 (April):
  • At week 13, I had some really good nights sleeping 7 hours in one stretch! That didn't last very long though...Mommy wishes those nights would happen more often.
  • At week 13, I started giggling and talking. What a neat sound I can make! When I get really excited I make a really high squeak!
  • At week 13, I was trying so hard to roll over. I kept getting stuck though!
  • At week 14, I had a growth spurt so I was up every 2-3 hours during the night for about a week...Mommy wishes those nights won't happen again!
  • At week 14, I got my first cold. I cried for three days straight and lost my voice. Mommy and Daddy thought it was the saddest thing ever:(
  • At week 15, I found my feet! How fun are those cute little toes!
  • The swine flu epidemic was in full effect. Daddy was busy trying to sell masks. It was a crazy week.
  • Mommy and Daddy went on their first date since I was born. They went to the Elton John/Billy Joel concert. It was hard for Mommy to leave me all night, but they had a great time!
  • At my 4 month appointment, I weighed 15 lbs, 3 oz and was 27 inches long. Yes, that's 2 feet 3 inches long...off the charts!
Watch me grow...
13 weeks - it was a hot April day so the capris/shorts came out
Week 14
I love getting my picture taken!
"Does this diaper make my butt look big?"

1 comment:

  1. OMG! So cute I could literally eat her up! I can't wait to see her in a few weeks!!! Kristi

    ReplyDelete