Sunday, August 16, 2009

Month 6 Highlights

A lot happened during my sixth month! I grew up so much. Mommy and Daddy were so amazed at the milestones this month.

Here's what happened turning 7 months:

  • I started to army crawl all around. I like to pull myself on my tummy and not go on my knees. I can get around pretty good on my belly:)
  • I can now sit up from my belly. I'm getting so strong!
  • A week after turning 6 months, I got my first 2 bottom teeth! They didn't bother me much at all and they look super cute!
  • I got my 6 month pictures taken and I was such a princess. Mommy and I had so much fun!
  • National news...Brett Favre came out of retirement (again!) and is playing QB for the Vikings.

Watch me grow...



I'm bigger than Weston now...but we are buds now.

Here I am at 3 weeks old! I have grown so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment