Highlights of being 9 months old
- I started walking this month! Mostly back and forth to mom and dad, but I'm getting really good. Watch out everyone, here I come!
- I crawled all the way up the stairs...without anyone watching me! I got away from dad and wanted to see what mom was up to upstairs:) I never climbed the stairs until then. Good thing I was good at it! Funny how a gate suddenly went up after that day.
- I started eating dog food this month. Yummy! I go right for the dog dishes (100 miles per hour) every time it's on the floor.
- I started head butting daddy. He would head butt me back and we would think it's so funny!
- I graduated to a big kid car seat. I probably should of been in this for a month or two as I was getting really heavy in the infant seat.
- Favorite playtime is rolling on the bed playing in the pillows! I especially like to do this after my bath and when I'm naked.
- I keep mommy and daddy busy by getting into EVERYTHING! Mom and dad keep tripping over tupperware and toys.
Watch me grow!



Miss you, KK!!! Hope we see you soon! :) J&K (and mommy)
ReplyDelete