- I'm walking full time! I finally got my confidence and I was gone...and I haven't slowed down since!
- With me walking, I now have a lot of bruises! I think I have had a permanent bruise on my forehead. One would go away and in no time, one more would appear. I'm pretty tough and it definitely doesn't slow me down for long.
- I was sick a few times this month (the most ever in my life--I know, it's only been 10 months). I had a really bad tummy (which turned into a really sore butt) for a good week that mommy even had to stay home with me. Then I got my first ear infection. That was not fun:( Mommy felt bad because she stopped nursing me this month so she felt that's why I got sick.
- First Thanksgiving!
- My favorite thing: WALKING and throwing balls. I have a pretty good arm and aim!
- National news: Oprah, queen of TV, announces leaving her talk show at the end of this season. President Obama accepts the Nobel Peace Prize.
Friday, February 26, 2010
Month 10 Highlights
Highlights of being 10 months old
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment