Sunday, March 28, 2010

Xmas in Minot

This was my first Christmas and I had a blast. Lots of great memories. We had a HUGE blizzard so we were stormed in Gramma and Papa Reinke's house for 4 days straight. That would be 6 adults, 2 babies, and 5 dogs! We had a blast though.

Graycen looking all cute!
Riding a bike...Watch me go, gramma!
Santa visited us too. He would sing and dance to Xmas music. Me and Graycen weren't so sure about this thing...at first!


Now I'm dancing (with the hand in the air!) with Santa.
Jaxon had fun with Santa.
Keaton was dancing, very seriously, with Santa for about 10 minutes. He loves him:)


Graycen loves uncle Mark:)


Me and Gramma

Time for presents! Jaxon and Keaton are great helpers passing out all the gifts.

Graycen just wants to open hers...

I just want to eat mine!

Graycen and I didn't get into the presents much. We enjoyed eating with Aunite though!

Graycen played with this singing card all weekend long. Who needs toys?








Play time with all the cousins!

I got a wagon from Gramma and Papa! How fun! I can't wait to take rides in this outside.

No comments:

Post a Comment