I was so excited to meet Grandma Mary and Papa Paul! It was so cool that Auntie Laci got to come too! We had so much fun hanging out. Gramma still has the baby touch! She rocked me to sleep and helped out with my tummy ache. My acid relux kicked in this weekend, so I was crying a little (or a lot) more than usual. It's a good thing crying doesn't bother Gramma and Auntie! They were a big help to Mommy!
Proud pappa... I love you Grandpa!

I loved taking naps with Gramma. I think she kind of likes me:) Even with me spitting up on her all weekend. Look at all the burp cloths she had with her!

Gramma thinks I'm pretty funny!

I love my Auntie Laci! I took lots of naps with Laci too:)

Papa thinks I'm pretty cute! I love him just as much as I love my hand!
No comments:
Post a Comment