I was very excited to go to Minot, ND this month. Mommy is still on maternity leave and Daddy had a work trip, so mom and I flew home to visit family and friends. Mommy was a little nervous for the plane ride, but I was on my best behavior. I did pretty good on the way out there and really awesome on the way back (slept the entire flight!). That's the way to travel!
I got to hang out with Papa all week long during the day (retired life is pretty awesome!) and then Gramma in the afternoons/evening. There was a blizzard the second day we arrived! We left 60 degree weather for snow! But, I got to see my cousins Jaxon and Keaton and my Uncle Jason and Auntie Kristi a lot. I love hanging out with them! I also got to meet some of mommy's friends and their babies which was really fun! Some of Gramma and Papa's friends also stopped by to see me. I think I was a hit! I can't wait to go back!
All bundled up!

Jaxon loved playing with me. He was making me laugh as he pushed me in my swing. This was the swing him and Keaton used when they were little babies!

Keaton was playing the kazoo for me. He's a great musician! 

Me and Papa hung out like this a lot!

Me and Gramma!


This is mommy's friend Nikki and Reino. He's only 4 weeks older then me!

I put Gramma to sleep every night! We rocked, and rocked, and rocked...to sleep.

Me and Gramma!

Auntie Kristi reading me a good book! I think I was the only one interested in it.
I love my silly Uncle Jason!
I love my silly Uncle Jason!
Mommy had a night with her friends and their kids. I slept through the entire night! Mommy didn't even take me out of my comfy car seat. I didn't nap all day long, so I was a little tired:)
Bianca, Chase (2) and Easlyn (5); Nikki and Reino (14 weeks); Tracy and Marleigh (almost 1)

This is mommy's friend Nikki and Reino. He's only 4 weeks older then me!

I put Gramma to sleep every night! We rocked, and rocked, and rocked...to sleep.
No comments:
Post a Comment