Thursday, July 16, 2009

4th of July

I had so much fun at the lake over the 4th of July! Mommy's whole family was up there and we played a lot. It was good weather so we were outside all weekend long. We went swimming, swinging, pontooning, and saw (and heard) a lot of fireworks! I can't wait to go there again!

Cousin Jaxon and Keaton got me this crab floaty so I could go swimming in the lake.

Graycen got a froggy!
Chillin' in the lake.

My crazy cousins and unlce Jason foolin' around in the water.
Graycen and I got to go swimming in the pool too. This water was much warmer than the lake!
I put everything in my mouth these days!

Look at Gray's cute little belly!!!
We just couldn't wait to go in the pool!

Gramma and her girls. Don't we look cute with matching shirts!
Mommy and me during picture time.

Family photo in our July 4th shirts!

I had so much fun playing outside.

Me on my first pontoon ride!

Graycen barely breathing in her life jacket!

Auntie Kristi, Jaxon and Keaton.
I love to swing...


Graycen liked to swing too!

I love my papa!

Daddy had fun pushing us girls.
Each morning we got to hang out with grama and papa! Our mommies and daddies got to go back to bed!

Slumber party!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment