Thursday, July 16, 2009

Month 5 Highlights

Here's what happened turing 6 months:
  • I am rolling around like crazy.
  • I started eating cereal, veggies, and fruit...yummy!
  • I started sitting up all by myself!
  • I went to Lake Metigoshe for the first time.
  • I started sleeping better...still not sleeping through the night every night, but I did have some good ones!
  • Gramma Debbie came down to babysit me for a week because daycare was closed.
  • I am putting EVERYTHING in my mouth!
  • National news: King of Pop, Michael Jackson, died. Mommy used to love him when she was little!

Stats:

I weighed 19 lbs and 8 oz and measured 28 3/4 inches long at my 6 month doctor's appointment! I'm still off the charts for my height (comparable to a 11 1/2 month old!). I hope I slow down one of these days.


Watch me grow...




No comments:

Post a Comment