
Reino and I love swinging. He is one month older than me, but I look a little bigger than him. :)

Lunch time! Marleigh and me are eating together. I'm not old enough yet to eat Mac-n-cheese, but I can't wait till I am!
All of us kids hangin' out on the blanket. I barely stayed still and on the blanket for a picture. I love to crawl all over the place and don't like to stay in one place. There's too much to explore!
I had a lot of fun playing in the sand.
I even tried putting it in my mouth...not a big surprise!
Auntie Kristi, me and Jaxon playing peek-a-boo!

Crazy cousin Keaton and Jaxon
Captain Kensi! I liked driving the pontoon with Pappa! We went for a long pontoon ride. Daddy was glad he wasn't on this one (he's not a big fan of slow, lazy, pontoon rides).

Most of the ride I was crawling all over and standing up on everything:)
Mommy and me
No comments:
Post a Comment