I love playing with mom's flowers (and the dirt too!). 


Me at the state fair. There were so many people it was so fun to people watch. I was such a trooper!

Daddy and me.
Family photo!
Me and uncle Jim. I loved walking around with him.
I even won prizes at the fair. Daddy won me Goldy and Pappa won me the monkey. They are pretty good at the ring toss. Unlce Jim kept trying and trying, but he couldn't make it. It was kind of funny watching him get mad. At least I got 2 prizes out of the fun!
Pappa was so nice to let me play with his shoe laces. It was a never ending game...


Gramma and me hanging out on the deck.

Even Weston and Nash loved the warm weather.
Me at the state fair. There were so many people it was so fun to people watch. I was such a trooper!
Daddy and me.
Family photo!
Me and uncle Jim. I loved walking around with him.
I even won prizes at the fair. Daddy won me Goldy and Pappa won me the monkey. They are pretty good at the ring toss. Unlce Jim kept trying and trying, but he couldn't make it. It was kind of funny watching him get mad. At least I got 2 prizes out of the fun!
I had such a fun weekend with my grandparents. I wish they lived closer to me so I could see them more often. I miss them.
Pappa was so nice to let me play with his shoe laces. It was a never ending game...
Mommy and me hangin' out.
No comments:
Post a Comment