Sunday, November 15, 2009

Happy Halloween

It was my first Halloween and I dressed up as a lady bug. I went to mommy's work and to daddy's work to see everyone. Graycen also came over dressed up. It was a fun time, but I was ready to get out of the costume by the end of the festivities.


Pretty lady bug
Lady bug hat was a little small for me. I don't like to wear hats anyways.




Graycen was a cute little bunny

I think I'm pretty funny...Gray doesn't know what to think!



I'm getting a little tired of pictures and this costume:)




Weston loves giving me kisses now!

Even Weston and Nash were dressed up.


They'll dress up for any treats!

After a day of fun, we went to a birthday party that night. I got to stay up way past my bedtime, so I was pretty tired on the way home.

No comments:

Post a Comment