Highlights:
- Mommy's favorite: I started sleeping through the night almost every night...mommy still wakes up wondering if I am going to join her, but I've been really good!
- I got 2 more teeth, total of 4 now
- I learned to kiss! I am kissing everyone this month! Lots of love to give:)
- I am eating more food; my favorite is cheese and pasta
- I can play catch! I get really excited when I throw a ball (I kind of squeal)
- Daddy's favorite: We have a dance party...whenever I hear music, I put one hand up in the air and start to dance! It's hilarious!
Stats:
Wow I keep on growing! At my 9 month apointment I weighed 23 lbs and 13 oz and was 31 1/2 inches tall. I am measuring the size of an 18 month old! I hope I slow down a little bit.
No comments:
Post a Comment